ORGANIC GINGER SYRUP
A creative alternative to traditional pancake syrup. Inspired by a delicious breakfast of ginger and cinnamon whole wheat pancakes served at a popular breakfast diner in San Francisco, we couldn’t resist bringing a ginger-spiced syrup to market.
- A sassy switch-up for maple syrup
- Drizzle over pancakes, waffles, crepes
- Boost the flavour of fruit salads, yoghurt
- Glaze chicken, roasted carrots, sweet potatoes
- Add to tea and water, jazz up cocktails
- Organic | Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan | Kosher
- No artificial ingredients
- Sustainably farmed ginger
- 237 mL bottle
Or find a store near you.
- INGREDIENTS: Cane sugar*, ginger* (30%). *Certified organic.
- Made in Fiji
- Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigeration not required.
i love everything ginger & the organic ginger syrup is the best product i have ever tried .i actually put it on & in everything savory & sweet it makes everything better from apple pie to egg roll dipping sauce ….yum !
Stumbled across this at my local Fresh Thyme. Love this stuff! Much better than maple syrup on pancakes. I’ve run out and need to get more.
Just the best syrup ever!
I would give this five stars if the last third of the bottle had not of molded. I love it and was looking forward to trying it with so many things. It says it does not need to be refrigerated but I would guess it does or it would not have molded.
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing