ORGANIC PICKLED SUSHI GINGER
Discriminating sushi chefs will tell you, this is the purest pickled ginger around. These sheer, delicate slices of ginger contain none of those nasty artificial dyes, sweeteners or preservatives. And that’s not even the best part. It’s organic!
- Convenient, labour-saving ingredient and garnish
- Serve with sushi, sashimi, spring rolls, smoked fish
- Add to poke bowls, noodle salads, coleslaw
- No waste: Use the remaining ginger-vinegar liquid in homemade salad dressing
- Low-salt alternative condiment for sandwiches and salads
- Organic | Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan | Kosher
- No added colouring
- No artificial sweeteners
- Sustainably farmed ginger
- 190 g jar
Or find a store near you.
- INGREDIENTS: Ginger* (60%), cane sugar*, rice vinegar*, water, salt, acidity regulator: citric acid. *Certified organic.
- Made in China (where ginger began) – or Fiji depending on the season
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavour, use within 2 months
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing