ORGANIC PICKLED SUSHI GINGER
Discerning sushi chefs will tell you, this is the purest pickled ginger around. These sheer, delicate slices of ginger contain none of those nasty artificial dyes, sweeteners or preservatives. And that’s not even the best part. It’s organic!
- Convenient, labour-saving ingredient and garnish
- Serve with sushi, sashimi, spring rolls, smoked fish
- Add to poke bowls, noodle salads, coleslaw
- No waste: Use the remaining ginger-vinegar liquid in homemade salad dressing
- Low-salt alternative condiment for sandwiches and salads
- Organic | Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan | Kosher
- No added colouring
- No artificial sweeteners
- Sustainably farmed ginger
- 190 g jar
Or find a store near you.
- INGREDIENTS: Ginger* (60%), cane sugar*, rice vinegar*, water, salt, acidity regulator: citric acid. *Certified organic.
- Made in China (where ginger began) – or Fiji depending on the season
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavour, use within 2 months
I am a sushi fanatic, and I think your sushi ginger is some of the best out there. The flavor and freshness is unbeatable, and I sometimes just eat it straight out of the jar! I always make sure to keep a jar or two in the house. Thank you for making it, and keep up the good work!
The Ginger People make the most amazing pickled ginger I’ve ever eaten! I have tried a number of different brands before trying The Ginger People brand! I was intrigued by the cute ginger guy on the label! I had to try! I’m so happy I did!!! Now I will only use The Ginger People brand pickled ginger! Only one problem, try not to eat the whole jar! 🙂
This is my all-time favourite pickled ginger. Superb flavour, texture, and aroma. If I could buy it by the gallon, I most definitely would.
Better than our old standby! Try some today, you’ll love it too!
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing