Learning through travel, Abbie has eaten her way through nearly 60 countries. Australia, Finland, Morocco, Japan and France - a few of her culinary favoruites. She's passionate about taking ginger into unexpected places, while still revisiting the classics like her beloved Ultimate Chewy Ginger Snaps. Favourite culinary book: Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. Favourite moment with a fellow chef: Dinner with Julia Child, 1992. Actually, she was at the next table. We told the waiter, "We'll have what she's having."
This dressing is included in our popular chickpea rice bowl recipe but it’s so darn good, we had to feature it on its own. Use it on top of rice, grain and poke bowls. Salads, too.
- 60ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 60ml rice vinegar
- 2 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 30ml The Ginger People® Ginger Juice
- 30ml lime juice
- 20ml honey
- 5ml toasted sesame oil
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender, and process until completely smooth.
2. Serve ginger dressing over your favorite rice, grain or poke bowl.
3. Store remaining dressing in the refrigerator. Keeps for a few days.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.