Learning through travel, Abbie has eaten her way through nearly 60 countries. Australia, Finland, Morocco, Japan and France - a few of her culinary favoruites. She's passionate about taking ginger into unexpected places, while still revisiting the classics like her beloved Ultimate Chewy Ginger Snaps. Favourite culinary book: Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. Favourite moment with a fellow chef: Dinner with Julia Child, 1992. Actually, she was at the next table. We told the waiter, "We'll have what she's having."
Ginger Lemongrass Mint Spritzer
A deliciously clean and lightly herbaceous spritzer. Made with our delicately spiced Ginger Syrup and fresh lemongrass, this sparkling drink is super refreshing and healthy, too!
- 240ml water
- 240ml The Ginger People® Organic Ginger Syrup
- 2 plump stalks of fresh lemongrass, cut into 5cm lengths and smashed, plus stalks for garnish
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 4 lemon slices plus more for garnish
- Sparkling water
- ice cubes
- Add water, Ginger Syrup, lemongrass, mint and lemon slices to a saucepan. Bring to a soft boil, reduce heat to medium, let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; cover and steep for 30-60 minutes or until cool.
- Strain mixture through a mesh sieve into a container.
- To make spritzer: Place ice cubes in a glass; add 1-2 tablespoons syrup. Top with sparkling water and a few lemon wedges. Add additional Ginger Syrup to taste.
- Store syrup in refrigerator.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.