Kentucky Mule – substitute vodka for bourbon
Mexican Mule – substitute vodka for tequila
Irish Mule – substitute vodka for Irish whiskey
Learning through travel, Abbie has eaten her way through nearly 60 countries. Australia, Finland, Morocco, Japan and France - a few of her culinary favoruites. She's passionate about taking ginger into unexpected places, while still revisiting the classics like her beloved Ultimate Chewy Ginger Snaps. Favourite culinary book: Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. Favourite moment with a fellow chef: Dinner with Julia Child, 1992. Actually, she was at the next table. We told the waiter, "We'll have what she's having."
A spectacularly snappy cocktail that’s also incredibly simple. There are no big secrets to making a great Moscow mule — vodka, ginger and lime. Popularly served in a copper mug, which takes on the cold temperature of the liquid.
- 60mL vodka
- 15ml lime juice
- 15ml – 30ml The Ginger People® Organic Ginger Syrup
- 15ml – 30ml The Ginger People® Ginger Juice (optional)
- 90ml sparkling water
- Ice cubes and crushed ice
- The Ginger People® Uncrystallised Bare Ginger, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker three-fourths full of ice; add vodka, lime juice, Ginger Syrup and Ginger Juice. Shake until chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Add crushed ice to a chilled copper mug or glass. Strain shaken cocktail into mug. Top with sparkling water. Stir and garnish with Uncrystallised Bare Ginger.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.