Learning through travel, Abbie has eaten her way through nearly 60 countries. Australia, Finland, Morocco, Japan and France - a few of her culinary favoruites. She's passionate about taking ginger into unexpected places, while still revisiting the classics like her beloved Ultimate Chewy Ginger Snaps. Favourite culinary book: Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. Favourite moment with a fellow chef: Dinner with Julia Child, 1992. Actually, she was at the next table. We told the waiter, "We'll have what she's having."
Turmeric/Ginger Morning Kickstarter Shot
How you start your morning is going to pave the way for rest of your day – mentally, physically and metabolically. This powerful morning tonic will not only wake up your taste buds but rev your metabolic potential.
- 30ml The Ginger People® Turmeric Juice
- 15ml The Ginger People® Ginger Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 15ml apple cider vinegar
- Pinch black pepper (Piperine)
- Pinch cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Stevia or Monk Fruit to taste (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients into a small glass.
2. Shoot it or add add it to sparkling water for a delicious, digestion-boosting beverage that you’d never know is good for you.
Wow! This sure is a kickstarter, I did not shoot it, but sipped it as I enjoyed the complexity of all the flavors, and used all the optional spices (but didn’t use the sweetener). Yum!