ORGANIC MINCED GINGER
Made from fresh organic ginger, this handy ingredient is a great time (and knuckle) saver. A favourite among home chefs for its versatility and usefulness in elevating the flavours of many recipes.
- Use in place of fresh ginger
- Convenient, recipe-ready
- Great in marinades, salad dressings, sauces, jams, chutneys
- Brighten up grains and rice, stir fry, curries, tomato-based sauces, fish, veggies
- Concoct jazzy ginger cocktails
- Organic | Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan | Kosher
- No artificial ingredients
- Sustainably farmed ginger
- 190 g jar
Or find a store near you.
- INGREDIENTS: ginger*(90%), cane sugar*, rice vinegar*, acidity regulator: citric acid. *Certified organic.
- Made in China (where ginger began) – or Fiji depending on the season
- Use in place of fresh ginger.
- Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavour, use within 2 months.
This minced ginger is beyond words! I buy no other ginger products. This beats grating ginger!!! All of the Ginger People products are so so tasty. I’ve incorporated ginger into everything including egg salad. Someday, I might write a ginger cookbook
Does Ginger Help You Lose Weight?
Chickpea Rice Bowl with Carrot-Ginger Dressing